Skip to content
Molecular localization of cold compounds
No requirement for specialized radioactive compound management, storage, equipment, permits, or specializedemployees
Imaging the molecules after scaled syntheses thus incorporates costs for brain localization studies already in functioning costs of scale-up and stability studies
No alternative synthesis routes required to incorporate radio-labels or heavy metals in the clinical candidates
- Extended shelf life of the cold compounds
- Safe: the lack of non-ionizing agents signifies that even volatile compounds, such as anesthetics, can be studied safely
- Non-invasive imaging modality without surgical procedures
Animals can be reused or retested on short time cycles
- Fast and specific to the compound atomic composition
Time courses of compound brain localization obtainable
Proof in concept for brain exposure of new molecular types
- Pre-filtering for clinical candidate selection
Applicable to rational drug design
Risk evaluation for imaging with ionizing agents
- More information = better decision
Never randomly select compounds for radio-labeled biobiodistribution studies again!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.